Skip to main content Skip to footer

Applications, Licenses and Permits

Online Services Portal

Draper City processes applications for licenses and permits related to building, business licensing, engineering, and planning via our Online Services Portal. If you are new to the site you will need to register for an account. Detailed instructions regarding procedures are available on the portal. Please see the lists below for types of available applications. 

  • Accessory Building
  • Building Addition
  • Cell Tower
  • Demolition
  • Electrical
  • Emergency/Standby Generator
  • Encroachment
  • Fence
  • Grading
  • Land Disturbance
  • Mechanical
  • Minor Geotechnical
  • Miscellaneous (Group U Structures)
  • New Building
  • Plumbing
  • Racking
  • Remodel/Alteration
  • Re-Roof
  • Shell-Only Building
  • Sign
  • Solar/PV/ESS
  • Swimming Pool
  • Temporary Noise
  • Wireless Facility

  • Alcohol
  • Commercial
  • Home Occupation
  • Solicitor
  • Special Event

  • Accessory Dwelling Unit
  • Administrative Interpretation (Zoning)
  • Amended Subdivision Plat
  • Appeal – Planning Commission Decision
  • Appeal – Zoning Administrator Decision
  • Conditional Use
  • Conditional Use - Home Based Business
  • Development Agreement
  • Deviations
  • Final Subdivision Plat
  • Major Geologic Hazard Study
  • Map Amendment – Zoning or Land Use
  • Master Area Plan
  • Master Area Plan – Major Amendment
  • Master Area Plan – Minor Amendment
  • Minor Subdivision
  • Non-Conforming Expansion
  • Permitted Use
  • Preliminary Subdivision Plat
  • Property Line Adjustment or Joining Parcels
  • Residential Development Construction Trailers
  • Site Plan
  • Site Plan Amendment
  • Temporary Use
  • Text Amendment – Zoning or Subdivision
  • Variance
  • Zoning Verification Letter

Visit the linked pages below for information on additional applications processed by Draper City. 

Animal Services:
Commercial Permit
Dog License

Community Events:
Filming Permit
Special Event Permit
Temporary Sign Permit
Draper Days Parade Application
Draper Days Vendor Applications

Fire Department:
Recreational Fires/Burn Permit (Information Only)

Storm Water:
SWPPP Permits

Connect Service - Owner Residential
Connect Service - Commercial
Connect Service - Renter

Disconnect Service - Owner
Disconnect Service - Renter

Equal Payment Plan (December 20 - January 20 annually)

Military Abatement 

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.