Galena Hills Dog Park is a 3-acre fenced park for off-leash dogs featuring dog exercise/play equipment and two picnic shelters that opened in 2020. This is located in Galena Hills Park just northwest of the baseball fields.
- 3 acres of fenced off area
- 2 picnic shelters
- 4500 square-foot grass area
- Dog exercise/play equipment
- 0.1 mile trail loop around the detention basin
- Open natural areas
- 0.75 miles of improved trail along the Galena Canal – connecting to the Jordan River Parkway Trail. (outside the off-leash area)