How do I pay for my citation?

Payments are accepted online, by mail or in person. To pay online, click the link below. You will need your citation or case number in order to process your payment. Other payment methods are also accepted by mail, by phone, or in person. When paying by mail, please include a copy of your citation with your payment. Your check or money order should be made payable to Draper Court and mailed to: 1020 E. Pioneer Rd. Draper, UT 84020. If you wish to pay by credit or debit card, please call (801) 576-6321 and the finance staff will assist you. The city accepts VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER. Draper City does not offer traffic school. If you are interested in keeping points off your driving history or preventing the charges from affecting your insurance, you will need to contact the Draper Court directly at (801) 576-6540. Not all violations will qualify. This is only available for minor traffic violations. 

Online Payment

Show All Answers

1. What do I do about my citation?
2. Do I have to see the Judge?
3. Will this violation go on my driving record?
4. Does Draper have traffic school?
5. How can I keep this charge off my driving record?
6. Does the court report my citation to my insurance company?
7. How much will my citation cost?
8. How do I pay for my citation?
9. Does Draper Court allow community service in lieu of paying a fine?
10. Where is the court located?