- Community Events
- Glow Run 5K
Glow Run 5K
Light up the night at Draper City’s annual Glow Run 5K foot race. Designed for people of all ages and athletic abilities with runners, walkers, strollers, and pets on leash welcome. Glow sticks, bracelets, and necklaces are provided for all registered participants.
June 5, 2021 Race Starts at 9:30 PM Ballard Arena (1600 E Highland)
*Postponed until 2022
- $20 per person (includes tee shirt if registered by May 17, 2021)
- $25 per person after May 17, 2021
- $30 per person, day of race
- Registration opens February 1, 2021 at 8 am
- Must register by May 17, 2021 to guarantee tee shirt
- Online registration or in person at the Parks & Recreation office Draper City Hall
- Day of registration at event site is cash only
- The Day Before, June 4, 8 am - 5 pm, at the Parks & Recreation offices, Draper City Hall
- The Day Of, June 5, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm, at the Ballard Arena
- Race begins and ends at the Ballard Arena
- This is a nighttime run on an unlighted course
- Course includes running surfaces such as asphalt, dirt, & grass
- Participants encouraged to provide their own headlights or flashlights to improve vision
- There will be directional help along the route, with glowing markers and volunteers helping guide the way
- Print course flyer
Contact the Special Event Coordinator by email or at (801) 576-6584.
Facilities, events, activities, or sports events may be closed or cancelled due to inclement weather. Find closure and cancellation information here or at (801) 576-6572.