Girls Softball 2022
Girls currently in 2nd - 9th grade (2021/2022 school year)
When:Season runs April - May 2022. Games will be played on your scheduled day, however, single or double-headers may be played. The coaches meeting will be held March 30, 2022.
Time: times will rotate, weekly, from 5:30pm, 6:30pm & 7:30pm
Dates, times, and locations are subject to change and will be determined by number of registrations. Will be combined with Sandy City.
Southfork Park (14125 S. Bangerter Pkwy. (250 E.)) in Draper.
Divisions & Cost:
- 8U- Machine Pitch- Wednesday (2nd - 3rd Grade - 8 years old & under):$48
- 10U-Monday (4th - 5th Grade - 10 years old & under):$48
- 12U-Tuesday (6th - 7th Grade - 12 years old & under): $53
- 14U-Thursday (8th- 9th Grade - 14 years old & under): $58
*Leagues are based off of grade and not necessarily age.
- Weekly game
- 10-12 games regular season (weather permitting)
- Uniform, bats, helmets
**Please note: Team/Individual pictures are no longer included**
Registration: January 3, 2022 - March 1, 2022
Online registration is available. Registration may also be done in person at the Draper Parks & Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd., bottom floor, enter on the west side). If you are registering with a friend or as a team, registration must be done in person and all registration forms brought in together and attached. If you are registering with four or more requests or as a team, a team roster must also be submitted with the registration forms and a head coach listed (see below for forms).
Youth Individual Registration Form (please print two sided)
Up to 11 players per team.
Coaches are needed. Take part in your child's activities by coaching them, their friends, and making friends of your own!
Program Registration Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program/registration.
- Refund requests made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program has started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.