Oct 27 & 28, 2022
4:30 P.M. - 10 P.M.
Andy Ballard Arena map
Children 15 years & younger
Prepare to be spooked as you hike along the Haunted Trail. This is a fun, family hike for children 15 years and younger, along a rustic, wooded dirt trail filled with creepy creatures, spooky sounds, and ghostly special effects. The darker it gets, the spookier it gets, we encourage you to bring the little ones early. Costumes are encouraged.
- The Haunted Trail will operate on two days
- Tickets are $3 per child and are limited to Draper City residents
- Parents are free & don't require a ticket when accompanying a paying child
- Children must be 15 years or younger
- Tickets are timed-entry with a limited number of tickets available in each time slots
- Ticket holders must arrive at their assigned time slots
- Tickets available only online and are not sold at the event site
- Tickets are non refundable
- Once purchased, ticket times cannot be changed
- The Haunted Trail Hike is about a half mile in length, two-thirds of the trail is dirt, and one-third is paved
- The Haunted Trail Hike requires the physical stamina to climb hills with uneven and steep grades. Attendees may encounter roots, rocks, obstacles, insects, animals, and other hazards.
- There are fog machines, sudden noises, scary music, creepy scenes, and strobe lighting on the trail. Persons with conditions that can be aggravated by these items should not attend this activity.
- Strollers are not permitted
- Closed toe shoes are recommended
- This activity has been designed for children 15 years and younger. However, the final decision on the appropriateness of this activity rests with parents or adult guardians.
- Children are encouraged to wear their costumes, however, they are not required to
- There will be no bloody or graphic violence displays
- Contact the Community Events Manager by email or at (801) 576-6584
- Events may be rescheduled, canceled, or delayed due to inclement weather, watch this webpage for further information or call (801) 576-6584
- To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Community Events Manager at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.