The Draper Historical Society promotes and preserves the history of Draper by gathering and protecting historical documents, pictures, artifacts, personal stories and historical publications.
- Encourage the study of Draper history by establishing a public museum, art gallery, library and archives
- Promote the preservation, proper organization and publication of authentic historical records
- Undertake historical research into people, sites, buildings, events or issues and to participate in activities aimed at promoting, commemorating and/or, where relevant, preserving and conserving them
- Promote the dissemination of information by lectures, seminars, workshops, excursions of historic and geographic interest, and exhibitions
- Encourage the establishment of societies with aims consistent with these purposes, to support their activities and to promote a network of regional associations to link them to each other and to the Society
- Publish relevant newsletters, journals, presentations and other material
- Encourage new memberships in the Society to support and promote these goals and objectives