Draper Days is a fantastic community event held every July in Draper, Utah. The event typically features a festival, parade, 5K race, sport tournaments, movie nights, concerts, and many other activities. Draper Days is sponsored by Draper City, and the event is managed by a large team of volunteers from the Draper Community Foundation.
Due to the evolving pandemic situation, Draper Days 2021 will have a modified schedule consisting of the following:
- Rodeo - July 9 & 10 - Both nights are sold out. THANK YOU for your support.
- Free Draper Nights Concerts & Fireworks - July 15 Carpenters Tribute and Tapestry - the Carole King songbook
- Free Movie Night & Concert - July 15
- Free Draper Nights Concerts & Fireworks - July 16 The James Taylor Experience and Broadway Star Tony Kishman performs the music of Sir Paul McCartney
- Free Car Show - July 17
- Free Draper Nights Concerts & Fireworks - July 17 Sixwire (ABC Nashville TV Stars) and "Saturday in the Park" with long-time lead vocalist of Chicago, Jason Scheff
- Sports Tournaments - Throughout July
Food trucks will be on site for all events at Draper City Park. You are also welcome to bring food in to the venues. No glass or alcohol allowed at either location.
Draper City Park Event Map - Please note, parking fills up quickly. Overflow parking is available at Draper Park Middle School. If all lots are full, please find legal parking options in the area.
Parades, park activities, and vendor booths are postponed to 2022. Food vendors for 2021 are invitation only due to cancelled commitments in 2020. Questions? Contact Draper Days Chair Doug Dredge.