Draper Days Races 1K & 5K
Postponed until 2022 - Registration is open for the Summer Solstice 5K/10K on June 21
Draper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, UT 84020
- 5K Race begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Kid's K begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony at 7:45 a.m.
Race DirectorRachel Moody
Race Day Registration
- Race day registration will be held at the south pavilion in Draper Park from 5:45 to 6:30 a.m.
- (Date TBA), 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Restore Cyrotherapy, 121 East 12300 South, #P1, Draper, UT (next to Cubby's)
- (Date TBA), 6 am 6:30 p.m., Limited packet pickup available at Draper Park South Pavllion, Draper, UT (anyone arriving after 6:15 a.m. and before 6:30 a.m. will receive a BIB only, after 6:30 a.m. we will make every effort to support you but you may miss the start of the race).
- 5k Registration is $25 until April 1st, $30 until June 1, $35 until July 1st, $35 until July 14th, $40 thru race day.
- 5k Team/Family of 4 registration is $80 until April 1st, $90 until June 1st, $100 until July 14th, $120 thru race day.
- 1k Registration is $12 until April 1st, $15 until July 14th, $20 thru race day.
- 1k Team/Family of 4 registration is $40 until April 1st, $50 until July 14th, $80 thru race day
Overall and Age Group Awards
Age Grade Awards
Age grade awards will recognize the top male and female participants according to their age-graded percentage. Find out more about age-grading at http://www.usatfmasters.org/fa_agegrading.htm
Check out results from the last race at https://www.sportstats.us/