July 7 & 8, 2023
Ballard Arena, 1600 E Highland DR
Gates open 5:30 PM, Entertainment 7:00 PM, Rodeo Starts 7:30 PM
Ticket Purchase Required
Get your tickets now for the 2023 Draper Days Rodeo! You won’t believe your eyes as you watch ferocious one-ton bucking bulls and wild bucking horses, and the brave cowboys and cowgirls as they compete in classic rodeo events such as bareback riding, steer wrestling, calf roping, saddle bronc, and the wild cow milking competition.
- Adult tickets $14 each, children under twelve $7 each
- Ticket sales are final - no refunds or exchanges will be given
- All seating is reserved - tickets are assigned to a specific row and seat number
- A ticket with a barcode or QR code for scanning is required for entry
- Ticket questions: contact Ivie Church (801) 576-6319 or email
- This is an outdoor, open-air venue - show takes place rain or shine
- In case of severe weather during the show, patrons will be asked to take shelter in their cars. Once the weather passes, the show will resume.
- Stadium style seats and blankets are welcome
- Chairs with legs are prohibited
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and illegal weapons are prohibited
- Dogs and other animals are prohibited (except service animals trained for a specific task as detailed by ADA)
- Small coolers and baskets are welcome
- All bags and containers subject to search upon entry
Participation in the Days Rodeo Rodeo is through the Rocky Mountain Professional Rodeo Association (RMPRA). For membership and rodeo participation information, click here.
Wild Cow Milking
- Wild-cow milking is an amateur, team-based competition, with the goal of catching and milking a wild cow
- Participation is $120 per team
- Teams are made of three adults
- To register: contact Katie Ovard-Smith (801) 856-8689 or email
2023 Rodeo Royalty
[L-R: 2nd Attendant, AJ Krieger, Queen, Reese McCown, 1st Attendant Sarah Sirrine]
Event will be held rain or shine. However, events may be cancelled or postponed due to severe weather. Check this webpage for current information or call (801) 576-6584.
To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Community Events Manager at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.
Community Events Manager