Date and Time
The Draper Days Parade will be held July 15, 2023. The parade starts promptly at 9 AM and runs for approximately two hours. This is Draper's largest parade, and thousands of people attend this great community event!
The parade starts at the corner of Stokes Avenue and Fort Street and travels north on Fort Street and ends at the intersection of Fort Street and Pioneer.
Parade Route Map (PDF)
Please note that the number of entries allowed in the parade is 100. Once all of the spots are filled up we will no longer take any applications.
Draper City encourages youth groups, local businesses, bands, churches and all other groups to enter their float in this year's parade.
- Please make an effort to make your entries safe for all participants and for all attending the parade. Volunteers will monitor all entries for safety.
- Each entry is required to keep pace for the entire parade route. Performances should be of such a nature that they can be done while moving at parade pace.
- The number and type of advertisements passed out along the parade route will also be limited. If you wish to hand these out please indicate this on your application.
- All motorized vehicle operators must be able to show a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Candy is allowed to be handed out at the parade. Please use caution when throwing candy to children.
- Each entry is responsible for having someone cleanup after themselves. This applies especially to horse entries. Entrants are required to cleanup after their horses.
Parade Entry Fees
- $20: Entries from non-profit organizations.
- $40: All other entries.
- $50: All entries handing out flyers.
Parade entry fees are waived for official Draper Days entries and City Royalty floats.
Event will be held snow, rain, or shine. However, it may be cancelled or postponed due to severe weather. Check this webpage for current information or call (801) 576-6584.
To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Community Events Manager at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.
Community Events Manager