Draper Historic Park
This is a beautiful park in the center of town located at 12625 S. 900 E. The focal point of the park is the charming gazebo, built on the same spot where the Round House once stood.
A venue for weddings that features several statues and historical markers that share information about some early settlers of Draper, its roots, and other interesting facts.
Rental of the Historic Park is for the entire park. The gazebo cannot be rented separately.
- The Historical Domed Gazebo in the center of the park.
- Electrical outlets. No tables and no running water.
- Drinking fountain
- Restrooms are located across the street at the Sorensen Home and are open year-round.
- Statues and historical markers
- Flat Playing Area
- 20 Parking stalls; parking is also available on the perimeter of the park.
Reservations must be made in person. No online, mail-in, or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made for the current calendar year only. Fees must be paid in full including the deposit at the time of reservation. Check the calendar for availability **Please read through the conditions and rules for rental availability.**
- Reservation fee is $250.00 per event/day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 pm.)
- A $100 refundable cleaning/security deposit is also required to be paid at the time of reservation.
This park is NOT available to rent by the hour or half a day.
Before the Historic Park may be rented, the following conditions and rules must be met and agreed to:
1. Rental is available for Draper City residents only. The Draper City resident must make the reservation in person and must provide their Draper address.
2. No more than three rentals/events may be scheduled in a calendar week (on availability).
3. There must always be a minimum of one day in between reservations.
4. Only one rental per day.
5. Reservation requests must be made at least two weeks in advance of the rental date.
6. Attendance size cannot exceed 300 persons.
7. Rental of the park is "as is". No special or personal requests or changes will be made to the park. Mowing and park maintenance is done on a routine schedule.
8. All reservations must be made in person at the Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd.) and all fees paid at the time of reservation.
- NO smoking or alcohol allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Nothing is to be staked into the ground. If sunshades are being used, they must be weighted with sandbags, water barrels, etc.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- Park restrooms are only open during park reservations.
- All City and State laws must be followed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 50% of the reservation fee will be charged on all cancellations or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to the reservation date, with no exceptions.
- Reservations cancelled or changed less than 45 calendar days prior to the reservation date will forfeit 100% of the reservation fee, with no exceptions.
- Security deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.