Smith Fields Park
Smith Fields Park is located at 200 E. 13400 South near the Skate Park. The park has a number of amenities for all ages and abilities including playgrounds, tennis courts, a baseball/softball field, and a covered outdoor pavilion. The park pavilion can be rented for a half-day or a full day. Multi-use and baseball/softball fields can be reserved.
- One covered outdoor pavilion with tables, lights, and electrical outlets. The pavilion will seat approximately 100 people at 10 tables. Reservations accepted.
- Tables cannot be uncabled and are not allowed to be moved.
- Restrooms which are open year-round
- Drinking fountain
- Playground equipment for young children
- Two tennis courts
- Skate Park
- One baseball/softball field. Field can be reserved in person, but is otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- One multi-use field. Field can be reserved in person, but is otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Basketball courts
- Paved 0.3-mile path loop
- Parking lot
Reservations can be made online with a credit card payment. Reservations can also be made in person with payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance and a minimum of 5 business days from your rental date. Fees must be paid in full including the deposit at the time of reservation.
- $35 per block for Draper residents/businesses or $70 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- $55 per block for non-Draper residents/businesses or $110 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- A $25 refundable cleaning/security deposit is also required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Block hours are either 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM. to 10:00 PM. Modifications to block hours cannot be made.
You can check the availability of the pavilion by either viewing the calendar or by calling the Draper Parks & Recreation office at (801) 576-6570.
Multi-use/Soccer and Baseball/Softball Field Reservations:
Fields must be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations. Please call the recreation manager, Mark Resch, for availability: 801-576-6556
- $20 per hour, per field for Draper residents/businesses
- $25 per hour, per field for non-Draper residents/businesses
- 5+ hours - A $400 refundable security deposit is also required to be paid at the time of reservation, depending on the total hours reserved.
- NO smoking or alcohol allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Nothing is to be staked into the ground. If sunshades are being used, they must be weighted with sandbags, water barrels, etc.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- These park restrooms are open year round.
- All City and State laws must be followed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.