Galena Hills Park
Galena Hills Park is located on the west side of I-15 at 12500 S. Vista Station Blvd. (550 W.). The park has a number of amenities for all ages and abilities including a playground, multi-use/soccer fields, baseball/softball fields, and a covered outdoor pavilion. The park pavilion can be rented for a half-day or a full day. Multi-use and baseball/softball fields can be reserved.
- One outdoor covered pavilion with tables, lights, and electrical outlets. The pavilion will seat approximately 200 people at 20 tables. Reservations accepted.
- Tables cannot be uncabled and are not allowed to be moved.
- Restrooms (closed during winter months)
- Drinking fountain
- Playground equipment for young children.
- Volleyball court (bring your own net)
- Two baseball/softball fields. Fields can be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Multi-use fields. Fields can be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Basketball hoops are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Horseshoe pits
- Paved 0.7-mile path loop.
Reservations can be made online with a credit card payment. Reservations can also be made in person with payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance and a minimum of 5 business days from your rental date. Fees must be paid in full including the deposit at the time of reservation.
- $40 per block for Draper residents/businesses or $80 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- $60 per block for non-Draper residents/businesses or $120 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- A $25 refundable cleaning/security deposit is also required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Block hours are either 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 pm. to 10:00 p.m. Modifications to block hours cannot be made.
You can check the availability of the pavilion by either viewing the calendar or by calling the Draper Parks & Recreation office at (801) 576-6570.
Multi-use/Soccer and Baseball/Softball Field Reservations:
Fields must be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations. Please call the recreation manager, Mark Resch, for availability: 801-576-6556
- NO smoking or alcohol allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Nothing is to be staked into the ground. If sunshades are being used, they must be weighted with sandbags, water barrels, etc.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- Park restrooms are closed during the winter months (approx. November 1st - March 31st).
- All City and State laws must be followed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.