- Custom_Parks and Rec
- Reserve Park Pavilion / Field
- Draper City Park
Draper City Park
Draper City Park is located right in the heart of the Draper Town Center at 12500 S. 1300 E. The park has a number of amenities for all ages and abilities including playgrounds, baseball/softball fields, two picnic pavilions, and access to the Porter Rockwell Trail and Willow Creek Trail. The park pavilions can be rented for a half day or a full day. Baseball/softball fields can be reserved.
Draper City has partnered with the Woody Williams Foundation to place a Gold Star Families Memorial Monument at Draper City Park. Community members are welcome and encouraged to donate to the funding of this monument. Learn more and donate here.
- Two outdoor covered pavilions with tables, lights, and two electrical outlets. The South Pavilion will seat approximately 120 people at 12 tables. There is a fire pit near the South Pavilion. The fire pit cannot be reserved and is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The North Pavilion will seat approximately 240 people at 24 tables. Reservations can be online or in person.
- Tables cannot be un-cabled and are not allowed to be moved.
- Restrooms are open year around, with the exception of the one near the South Pavilion, which is closed during winter months.
- Drinking fountains.
- Playground equipment for young children near both pavilions.
- Volleyball court/pit (bring your own poles, net, and ball)
- Four baseball/softball fields. Fields can be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Several basketball hoops are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Paved 0.6 mile path loop
- Large mature Brook trees and creek
- There is a trailhead for the Porter Rockwell Trail and Willow Creek Trail just east of the park.
- Parking lots
Reservations can be made online with a credit card payment. Reservations can also be made in person with payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance and a minimum of 5 business days from your rental date. Fees must be paid in full, including the deposit, at the time of reservation.
- North Pavilion = $40 per block or $80 for all day for Draper residents/businesses. $60 per block or $120 for all day for a non-Draper residents/businesses.
- South Pavilion = $35 per block or $70 for all day for Draper residents/businesses. $55 per block or $110 for all day for a non-Draper residents/businesses.
- $25 refundable cleaning/security deposit is also required to be a paid at the time of reservation.
Block hours are either 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 pm. to 10:00 p.m.Modifications to block hours cannot be made.
You can check the availability of a pavilion by either viewing the calendar or by calling the Draper Parks & Recreation office at (801) 576-6570.
Baseball/Softball Field Reservations:
Fields must be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve except for during league play. No online reservations. Call the Parks and Recreation office at (801) 576-6570 to check availability or check the online calendar for any park fields in Draper that are non-pavilion rentals.
- $20 per hour, per field for Draper residents/businesses
- $25 per hour, per field for non-Draper residents/businesses
- 5+ hours - $400 refundable security deposit is also required to be paid at time of reservation, depending on total hours reserved.
To make an online reservation or to view the calendar, click here.
- NO smoking or alcohol is allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Nothing is to be staked into the ground. If sunshades are being used, they must be weighted with sandbags, water barrels, etc.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- Park restrooms in the South Pavilion are closed during the winter months (approx. November 1st - March 31st), the north and west restrooms are open year round.
- All City and State laws must be followed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.