Draper City Park
Draper City Park is located right in the heart of the Draper Town Center at 12500 S. 1300 E. The park has a number of amenities for all ages and abilities including playgrounds, baseball/softball fields, two picnic pavilions, and access to the Porter Rockwell Trail and Willow Creek Trail. The park pavilions can be rented for a half-day or a full day. Baseball/softball fields can be reserved.
Draper City has partnered with the Woody Williams Foundation to place a Gold Star Families Memorial Monument at Draper City Park. Community members are welcome and encouraged to donate to the funding of this monument. Learn more and donate here.
- Two outdoor covered pavilions with tables, lights, and two electrical outlets. The South Pavilion will seat approximately 120 people at 12 tables. There is a fire pit near the South Pavilion. The fire pit cannot be reserved and is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The North Pavilion will seat approximately 240 people at 24 tables. Reservations can be online or in person.
- Tables cannot be un-cabled and are not allowed to be moved.
- Restrooms are open year-round, with the exception of the one near the South Pavilion, which is closed during winter months.
- Drinking fountains.
- Playground equipment for young children near both pavilions.
- Volleyball court/pit (bring your own poles, net, and ball)
- Four baseball/softball fields. Fields can be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Several basketball hoops are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Paved 0.6-mile path loop
- Large mature Brook trees and creek
- There is a trailhead for the Porter Rockwell Trail and Willow Creek Trail just east of the park.
- Parking lots
Reservations can be made online with a credit card payment. Reservations can also be made in person with payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance and a minimum of 5 business days from your rental date. Fees must be paid in full, including the deposit, at the time of reservation.
- North Pavilion = $40 per block or $80 for all day for Draper residents/businesses. $60 per block or $120 for all day for non-Draper residents/businesses.
- South Pavilion = $35 per block or $70 for all day for Draper residents/businesses. $55 per block or $110 for all day for non-Draper residents/businesses.
- A $25 refundable cleaning/security deposit is also required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Block hours are either 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM Modifications to block hours cannot be made.
You can check the availability of a pavilion by either viewing the calendar or by calling the Draper Parks & Recreation office at (801) 576-6570.
Baseball/Softball Field Reservations:
Fields must be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve except for during league play. No online reservations. Please call the recreation manager, Mark Resch, for availability: 801-576-6556
- NO smoking or alcohol is allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Nothing is to be staked into the ground. If sunshades are being used, they must be weighted with sandbags, water barrels, etc.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- Park restrooms in the South Pavilion are closed during the winter months (approx. November 1st - March 31st), the north and west restrooms are open year round.
- All City and State laws must be followed. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.