Jr. Jazz Basketball 2020/2021
Jr Jazz Schedules
- 1st Grade Monday Willow 2020-21
- 1st Grade Tuesday Willow Springs 2020-21
- 2nd Grade Monday Willow 2020-21
- 2nd Grade Wednesday Willow 2020-21
- 3-4 Grade girls Saturday DPMS 2020-21
- 3rd Grade Boys Saturday DPMS 2020-21
- 4th Grade Boys Saturday DPMS 2020-21
- 5th Grade Boys Saturday APA 2020-21
- 5th-6th Grade Girls Saturday Summit 2020-21
- 6th Grade Boys Saturday APA 2 2020-21
- 7th Grade Boys Saturday APA 2020-21
- 7th-8th Grade Girls Saturday Summit 2020-21
- 8th Grade Boys Saturday APA 2 2020-21
- Kind coed Thursday Willow 2020-21
We have implemented a new system for viewing schedules, scores, and standings for our 9th - 12th Grades. Please click the link below to view your league schedule and other important information.
Due to COVID restrictions, our offices are closed to the public. If you are wanting to request players (Draper residents only) to be placed on the same team, please add that to your notes at the time of registration. It would be best if you could call and confirm those requests at 801-567-6570. If there are 4 or more players being grouped together, they MUST have a coach with a roster filled with the names of the players being requested. Please be aware that if a name is on a roster, however, the player is not registered by the deadline, that place will not be saved. The roster form link is located in the highlighted link below, titled "Pre-formed team approval form". Please submit roster to email@example.com.
Boys currently in Grades Kindergarten through 12th Grade and girls currently in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade (2020/2021 school year).
The coaches meeting for Kindergarten through 8th grade will be held November 19, 2020 with games beginning the first week in December. The coaches meeting for 9th through 12th grades will be held December 17, 2020 with games beginning in January .
|Grade||Gender||Team Max||Day of Play||Location|
|Kindergarten||Coed||10||Thursdays||Willow Springs Elementary|
|1st Grade||Coed||10||Mondays||Willow Springs Elementary|
|1st Grade||Coed||10||Tuesdays||Willow Springs Elementary|
|2nd Grade||Coed||10||Mondays||Willow Springs Elementary|
|2nd Grade||Coed||10||Wednesdays||Willow Springs Elementary|
|3rd Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||Draper Park Middle School|
|3rd/4th Grade||Girls||9||Saturdays||Draper Park Middle School|
|4th Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||Draper Park Middle School|
|5th Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||American Preparatory Academy 2|
|5th/6th Grade||Girls||9||Saturdays||American Preparatory Academy 1|
|6th Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||American Preparatory Academy 1|
|7th Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||Summit Academy Junior High|
|7th/8th Grade||Girls||9||Saturdays||American Preparatory Academy 2|
|8th Grade||Boys||9||Saturdays||Summit Academy Junior High|
|9th/10th Grade||Boys||9||Wednesdays||Draper Park Middle School|
|11th/12th Grade||Boys||9||Thursdays||Draper Park Middle School|
- Kindergarten (coach taught/refereed) = $59
- 1st - 4th Grade = $63
- 5th - 8th Grade = $67
- 9th - 12th Grade = $69
Each Participant Will Receive:
- Ticket to a Utah Jazz Basketball game (includes a free snack and a drink)--due to COVID, tickets may not be issued, however,an equivalent value item shall be given to each participant.
- Jazz jersey with new colors
- Jr. Jazz Membership card/specials
- Free Utah Jazz clinic at Vivint Arena--due to COVID this clinic may not be offered.
- Full color Utah Jazz team picture
- Participation award
- Paid officials/instruction for most leagues
- 8 game (minimum) regular season
Game times:All weekday games will rotate times: 5:30, 6:30, or 7:30.
All Saturday games will be scheduled between 9am - 5pm.
**Note: Team/individual pictures are no longer included.**
Registration Opens:September 2, 2020
Registration Deadline:For Kindergarten-8th Grade
October 21, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. for online
October 22, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. for in person
(Or if filled sooner; limited spots, don't wait!)
Registration Deadline:For 9th Grade-12th Grade
November 23, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. for online;
November 24, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. for in person
(Or if filled sooner; limited spots, don't wait!).
Registrations received after deadline dates and times will be charged a $10 late fee per participant, if space allows. Player/team requests will not be accepted after deadlines.
Online registration is available; link is on the top right of this page. Registration may also be done in person at the Draper Parks & Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd., bottom floor, enter on the west side). Some leagues/days/locations may fill before the registration deadline. Register early! A $10.00 late fee will be added after the registration deadline if space is available. Player/team requests will not be accepted after registration deadlines.
Please see notes at the top pf the page for team information and friend requests.
Youth Individual Registration Form (please print two-sided)
Pre-Formed Team Approval Form
Team Formation:There will be a maximum of 9-10 players per team depending on league (10 players for K-2nd, 9 players for 3rd-12th). Teams will be formed according to public elementary schools (Canyon District) boundaries or preferred school choice as much as possible. Players are welcome to request who to play with during the registration period and in person only. If empty spaces are available, individual registrations will be placed on that team to help fill it by the Recreation Department. Games will be played on the day and location of your choice. Days, times, and locations subject to change due to enrollment numbers.
Although we do allow player requests for your convenience, this is a recreation league. There is a maximum of 2 comp./super league players per team.
Coaches needed! Please volunteer!
Utah Jazz Replica Shorts Are Back!
Utah Jazz replica shorts are available to purchase for an additional $15.00 when registering for the program. They can also be purchased in the Draper Park and Recreation office. These make a great gift too! Available in both youth and adult sizes. *We do not have the shorts on hand, those who paid for shorts will be ordered with the jerseys.
Program Registration Cancellation/Change Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program registration.
- Refund requests for cancellations/changes made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of the program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program as started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.