Connect / Utility Agreements


Depending where you live in Draper, your water service may either be provided by the city or by WaterPro. 


Storm Water

Connect - Sign Up

In the Draper City Municipal Code, Section 16-1-05, the owner of the property is required to apply for water service, not the renter. Sign up for utility services through the city:

Military Abatement Agreement

Draper City has implemented a program to assist families residing in Draper, when the head of the household (husband or wife) is on active military duty in a designated combat zone. The city would like to help you with your water, garbage and storm water utility.  Please complete the Military Utility Abatement Form and hand-deliver it to the Draper City Finance Department, along with a copy of the individual’s military orders. You will not be billed for applicable Draper City utilities. This program applies only to residential Draper City water users, and does not apply to Water Pro customers or customers of any other water provider.


Front Desk (Payments & General Questions)(801) 576-6500Email
Alison Reimann, Utility Billing Service Rep
(801) 576-6303
Grace Shin, Utility Billing Service Rep
(801) 576-6512
Ashley Rose, Utility Billing Service Rep
(801) 576-6504