Permits & Applications

The Engineering department processes the following applications/permits:

Excavation/Encroachment Permit

Land Disturbance Permit

Wireless Facility Application

To submit an application and track your permit online, sign up for a Citizen Access Portal (CAP) Account using the link below. Email once your registration has been submitted so we can finish the registration process.

CAP Login: Citizen Access Portal

As a reference to fees mentioned in the permit applications, view the Draper City Consolidated Fee Schedule.