Draper Days Sponsors
Draper prides itself on community connection and involvement. Draper Days is the City's biggest annual event, with 14 unique events attended by 30,000 - 40,000 visitors. We're looking forward to another unforgettable year with an unrivaled entertainment lineup, filled with activities for all ages. We invite you to get involved in the community, and help create memories for all who attend for years to come by joining us as an event sponsor at one of the following six levels:
Draper Days 2023 Sponsorship Policy
Draper City follows a sponsorship policy when determining whether individuals and entities are eligible for event sponsorship.
In all cases, we reserve the right to exercise full discretion and editorial control over the placement, content, appearance and wording of sponsorship affiliations and messages in accordance with the policy. We are under no obligation to approve any sponsorship proposal. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate any accepted sponsorship at any time if, in our sole discretion, continuation of the sponsorship is not in our best interests.
We will not accept a sponsorship from an applicant that is engaged in any of the following activities
- Involved in the manufacture, distribution and wholesaling of cigarettes, tobacco products, and vapor products
- Involved in the manufacture, distribution, and wholesaling of alcohol, except where alcoholic beverages have been authorized for sale and consumption on the premises
- Involved in the manufacture, distribution, and wholesaling of firearms
- Whose business is solely or substantially derived from the sale of pornography
- Involved in the advocacy or endorsement of candidates or campaigns pertaining to political elections
Sponsorship messages shall not contain any one or more of the following
- Advocacy or endorsement of candidates or campaigns pertaining to political elections
- Depiction in any form of nudity or semi-nudity, profanity, obscenity, or lewdness or characterizations which suggest, depict, or promote any such element or sexually oriented products, activities, or materials
- Promotion for the use or sale of firearms, explosives or other weapons, or the depiction, suggestion or glorification of violence or acts of a violent nature
- Promotion or depiction of discrimination or the use of hate speech against any individual, group, company or organization
- Implication of endorsement by the city or city employees
- Content which is false, misleading, deceptive or which otherwise relates to an illegal activity
- Language or descriptive material which taken in form and context is deemed to be contrary to community standards.
Assistant City Manager