- Custom_Parks and Rec
- Community Events
- Monster Truck!
August 11 & 12, 2023
Gates open 5:30 PM / Show start 7:30 PM,
Ballard Arena / 1600 Highland DR (map)
Tickets on sale now
Parking is free
Experience the heart pounding excitement of watching Utah's best monster trucks roaring around the dirt track at the Ballard Arena! Arrive early for the Monster Truck Pit Party, where you'll meet your favorite drivers, get autographs, take your photo with your favorite truck and even take a ride in a custom built Monster RIDE Truck!
- Ticket sales are final -- no refunds or exchanges will be given
- Tickets required for all 3 years of age and older
- All seating is reserved - tickets are assigned to a specific row and seat number
- A ticket with a barcode or QR code for scanning is required for entry
- Seating sections a, b, c, & d feature concrete tiered seating
- Seating sections e, f, g, h, & j feature aluminum tiered seating
- This is an outdoor, open-air venue -- show takes place rain or shine
- In case of severe weather during the show, patrons will be asked to take shelter in their cars. Once the weather passes, the show will resume.
- Stadium style seats and blankets are welcome
- Chairs with legs are prohibited
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and illegal weapons are prohibited
- Dogs and other animals are prohibited (except service animals trained for a specific task as detailed by ADA)
- Small coolers and baskets are welcome
- All bags and containers subject to search upon entry
Questions: Contact the Community Events Manager by email or call (801) 576-6584.
Inclement Weather: Event will be held snow, rain, or shine. However, it may be cancelled or postponed due to severe weather. Check this webpage for current information or call (801) 576-6584.
ADA Accessibility: To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Community Events Manager at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.