Tiny Tot Triathlon
Saturday, August 7, 2021 9:00 AM start time Galena Park (12500 S 550 W) Ages 2 - 9 years old $20 per child Pre-registration required
Children ages 2 - 9 years old will bike, run, and go down an inflatable water slide on their way to the finish line! This is a recreational, not competitive event, which encourages young children to get out and get active. Everyone that crosses the finish line receives a medal.
This event is sold out, please consider participating next year.
- Participants pick the course of their choice:
- Beginner (bike 800 ft., run 600 ft., water slide)
- Intermediate (bike 1320 ft., run 825 ft., water slide)
- Children can use a bike, strider, tricycle, or scooter
- Groups will start every 10 minutes
- Children may have a family member assist them on the course
- Spectators are welcome in the grass outside of the course, but cannot enter the course
- No swimming will take place but children will get wet as they negotiate a water slide
- Participants receive a medal at the finish line (must register before July 23rd to guarantee medal)
- Do not leave your bicycle or tricycle unattended during the event, as we are not responsible for any damage or theft
- Cost is $20 per child
- Must register before July 23rd to guarantee medal
- During registration, you'll pick either the Beginner or Intermediate course and a specific time frame to attend (for example 9:30 AM, 9:40 AM, 9:50 AM)
- No same-day, on-site registration
- We recommend you register early as participation is limited
- Register online or in person at Draper City Hall, Parks & Recreation offices
- Bicycle, tricycle, or scooter
- Tennis shoes
- Comfortable clothes that can get wet
- Swim diaper (if child is still in diapers or pull-ups)
- Change of clothes (for the ride home)
- Contact the Special Event Coordinator by email or at (801) 576-6584
- This event may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Find cancellation information here or at (801) 576-6572.
- To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Special Event Coordinator at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.