Fire Marshal FAQ
- May I have a fire pit or other recreational fire at my residence?
- When can I burn a fire in my fireplace?
- Is leaf burning allowed in residential areas?
- Do I need a permit to burn leaves?
- What do I do when my neighbors are burning something they shouldn’t?
- My neighbors have a lot of junk piled up around their residence. I’m worried this is a fire hazard. What can I do?
- Do you change smoke detector batteries?
- How do I refill my fire extinguisher?
- What public education programs do you offer?
- I’m concerned about a youth in my life with a particular affinity for fire. What should I do?
- May I fly Chinese Lanterns in Draper?
- May I have a tethered Chinese Lantern instead of flying them?
- Are fireworks allowed anywhere in Draper?
- When can I set off fireworks this year?
- Are residents allowed to discharge fireworks in Draper?
- Do I need an inspection for my business?
- How do I schedule an inspection?
- How often should I have my sprinkler system inspected?
- How often should I have my fire alarms inspected?
- Do my kitchen hoods need an inspection? If so, how often?
- Do I need a HAZMAT permit for my business?
- What is Draper’s ISO rating?
- When can I sell fireworks?
- Do I need a special permit to sell fireworks?