Join Our Team
Our crew of over 65 firefighters has the experience, training, and specialized expertise in first aid, fire safety, and fire prevention to serve Draper City and its residents in any emergency imaginable.
If you’re looking for a place that’s uniquely positioned community with a wide array of fire safety opportunities, consider putting your skills to work for Draper Fire.
Draper City has a robust benefits package for full-time employees and many other perks. Some benefits include:
- PEHP Medical and Dental Insurance, starting on day one
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- URS 401(k) and 457(b) with a 50% company match
- URS Hybrid Pension/401(k) retirement option
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (12 per year, including Veterans Day, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- On-site Fitness Center at certain work locations
Be Part of Something Big
Draper Fire employees are a part of Draper City’s army of personnel. Draper City:
- Employs more than 400 people
- Provides city services to more than 50,000 Draper residents
- Assists more than 1,000 businesses in Draper
- Supports 590 residential subdivisions
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Recruitment is open to all persons who meet minimum requirements regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender, sexual preference, pregnancy, military status, age, or disability. Draper City will make reasonable accommodations for disabilities.
View and apply for current openings with the fire department here.
In the interest of workplace and public safety, all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and the successful completion of a chemical screen for the purpose of detecting the presence of alcohol and/or controlled substances in the body.
This employer participates in E-Verify and supports your right to work.