Peak View Trail
This is a multi-use trail that starts at Peak View Trailhead and is used to access: Pork U Pine, Longview, Carpe Diem, Three Falls, and Jacob's Ladder Trails. Dogs are allowed only below the Bonneville Shoreline Trail, and this trail criss-crosses both above and below the BST.
Length: 1.98 miles
Difficulty Rating: Moderate
Trail Type: Multi-use
Dogs Allowed? Dogs are allowed below the Bonneville Shoreline Trail, but not above. This trail crosses both areas.
Trailhead: Peak View
Trailhead Coordinates: 40.48852092949841, -111.82054245778927
Restrooms at Trailhead? Yes
How to Get There
To get to the Peak View Trailhead from I-15:
1. Take exit 288 for UT-140 toward 14600 So
2. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Draper
3. Continue straight onto UT-140 E
4. Continue onto Highland Dr
5. Turn right onto Traverse Ridge Rd
6. Turn left onto Suncrest Dr
7. Continue onto Highland Blvd for 2.3 miles
8. Turn right
9. Slight left, then slight right
10. Turn left onto Hog Hollow Rd.
11. Turn left toward Corner Canyon Rd
12. Slight right toward Corner Canyon Rd
13. Continue onto Corner Canyon Rd