Canyon Hollow Trail
Canyon Hollow Trail is a mixed use dirt trail of approximately 2 and a half miles of moderate-level hiking, biking, and equestrian use. Though horses are allowed on this trail, dogs are not.
This is the main multi-use trail from the Bonneville Shoreline Trail (BST) in lower Corner Canyon to the Upper Corner Canyon Road. It is accessible from the Coyote Hollow, Carolina Hills, and Peak View trailheads. Coyote Hollow and Peak View trailheads have restrooms, but the Carolina Hills Trailhead does not. Peak View Trailhead, which opened in 2020, also has RV parking, water fountains, and a short interpretive trail with a magnificent view of the valley below.
For a description and photographs of the Canyon Hollow Trail, please visit UtahMountainBiking.com.
Length: 2.54 miles
Difficulty Rating: Moderate
Trail Type: Mixed use
Dogs Allowed? No
Trailhead: Carolina Hills, Coyote Hollow, Peak View, Ghost Falls
Trailhead Coordinates: (Carolina Hills) 40.50230547753461, -111.83991908662543
Restrooms at Trailhead? No
How to Get There
To the Carolina Hills Trailhead from I-15:
1. Take exit 288 for UT-140 toward 14600 So
2. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Draper
3. Continue straight onto UT-140 E
4. Continue onto Highland Dr
5. Turn right onto Bechers Brook Way
6. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Aintree Ave
7. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Tuscalee Way
8. Slight left onto Carolina Hill Ct E
9. Turn left to stay on Carolina Hill Ct E. Destination is on the right.