Pay My Bill
- Pay Online: The easiest way to pay your Draper City utility bill is through the online bill payment option, Xpress Bill Pay for Utilities. This method of payment will save you time and give you more payment flexibility. You will need to know your Draper City utility account number and have a valid email address.
How to sign up for Xpress Bill Pay to Pay Bills Online:
Municipal Court Payments
Online payments may be made to Draper Justice Court for the following charges: Moving traffic violations/speeding; no driver's license; no registration; or minor equipment violations. Learn more.
- Pay Online: To pay a fine through the Draper justice court, use the online bill payment option: Xpress Bill Pay for Court. You will need your citation or case number in order to process your payment.
- Drop Box: Located outside City Hall in the southwest corner of the parking lot. The drop box is collected every weekday morning by 8:30 am, with the exception of holidays. Cash payments or delinquent payments should not be placed in the drop box. Include a copy of your citation with your payment.
- By Phone: 801-576-6321
- In Person: Draper City Hall, 1020 E. Pioneer Road, Draper UT 84020
- By Mail: Please include a copy of your citation with your payment. Your check or money order should be made payable to Draper Court and mailed to: 1020 E. Pioneer Rd., Draper, UT 84020
If you need to pay for an ambulance service provided by the Draper City Fire Department, use this online bill payment option: Convenient Payment.
All Other Payments
Please call 801-576-6321 and a member of the finance staff will assist you. Most payments can easily be completed over the phone.